Which two are the most appropriate responses for the Scrum Master?
Topic starter 14/05/2022 11:22 am
During a Sprint Retrospective, the Development Team proposes moving the Daily Scrum to only occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Which two are the most appropriate responses for the Scrum Master? (Choose two.)
- A . Consider the request and decide on which days the Daily Scrum should occur.
- B . Coach the team on why the Daily Scrum is important as an opportunity to update the plan.
- C . Have the developers vote.
- D . Learn why the Development Team wants this and work with them to improve the outcome of the Daily Scrum.
- E . Acknowledge and support the self-organizing team’s decision.
Suggested Answer: B,D