Which two activities are part of the Product Owner role according to Scrum?
A Scrum Team has been working on a product for nine Sprints. A new Product Owner comes in, understanding he is accountable for the Product Backlog. However, he is unsure about his responsibilities.
Which two activities are part of the Product Owner role according to Scrum? (Choose two.)
- A . Ensuring that the most valuable functionality is produced first, at all times.
- B . Interacting with stakeholders.
- C . Providing the Development Team with detailed specifications.
- D . Describing features as Use Cases.
- E . Creating detailed functional test cases.