Which three phrases best describe the purpose of a definition of “Done”?
Topic starter 08/06/2022 7:59 pm
A Development Team selects a set of Product Backlog items for a Sprint Backlog with the intent to get the selected items “Done” by the end of the Sprint.
Which three phrases best describe the purpose of a definition of “Done”? (Choose three.)
- A . It controls whether the developers have performed their tasks.
- B . It provides a template for elements that need to be included in the technical documentation.
- C . It creates transparency over the work inspected at the Sprint Review.
- D . It trucks the percent completeness of a Product Backlog item.
- E . It guides the Development Team is creating a forecast at the Sprint Planning.
- F . It defines what it takes for an Increment to be ready for release.
Suggested Answer: C, E ,F