What are two valuable actions for a Scrum Master to take?
Topic starter 04/07/2022 5:11 am
The Product Owner is not collaborating with the Development Team during the Sprint.
What are two valuable actions for a Scrum Master to take? (Choose two.)
- A . Inform the Product Owner’s functional manager.
- B . Stop the Sprint, send the Product Owner to a course and restart.
- C . Bring up the problem in the Sprint Retrospective.
- D . Coach the Product Owner in the values of Scrum and incremental delivery.
- E . Nominate a proxy Product Owner.
Suggested Answer: C,D