What are three actions to enable this functionality?
Topic starter 30/08/2022 7:39 am
A developer is creating unit tests for code that makes SOAP web service callouts. The developer needs to insert some test data as a part of the unit tests setup.
What are three actions to enable this functionality? (Choose three.)
- A . Surround the callout with TeststartTest(), Test.stopTest()
- B . Surround the data insertion with Test.startTest(), Test.stopTest()
- C . Implement the WebServiceMock interface
- D . Update code to call Test.setMock()
- E . Implement the HttpCalloutMock interface
Suggested Answer: A,C,D