What are three troubleshooting steps the administrator should take?
Topic starter 30/05/2022 10:51 pm
A customer has lost access to shares being used by an application.
What are three troubleshooting steps the administrator should take? (Choose three.)
- A . Verify that the admin SVM is running on the node being accessed by the customer.
- B . Verify that the LIF resides on its home port.
- C . Verify that the LIFs in the SVM are all up and active.
- D . Verify that the SVM has CIFS running, that the share exists, and is online.
- E . Verify that there is network connectivity between the SMB client and the SV
Suggested Answer: ABD