Which combination of steps would allow the Database Specialist to accomplish this?
A company is load testing its three-tier production web application deployed with an AWS CloudFormation template on AWS. The Application team is making changes to deploy additional Amazon EC2 and AWS Lambda resources to expand the load testing capacity. A Database Specialist wants to ensure that the changes made by the Application team will not change the Amazon RDS database resources already deployed.
Which combination of steps would allow the Database Specialist to accomplish this? (Choose two.)
- A . Review the stack drift before modifying the template
- B . Create and review a change set before applying it
- C . Export the database resources as stack outputs
- D . Define the database resources in a nested stack
- E . Set a stack policy for the database resources