Which combination of steps should the Database Specialist take to secure the cache data and protect it from unauthorized access?
A financial services company is developing a shared data service that supports different applications from throughout the company. A Database Specialist designed a solution to leverage Amazon ElastiCache for Redis with cluster mode enabled to enhance performance and scalability. The cluster is configured to listen on port 6379.
Which combination of steps should the Database Specialist take to secure the cache data and protect it from unauthorized access? (Choose three.)
- A . Enable in-transit and at-rest encryption on the ElastiCache cluster.
- B . Ensure that Amazon CloudWatch metrics are configured in the ElastiCache cluster.
- C . Ensure the security group for the ElastiCache cluster allows all inbound traffic from itself and inbound traffic on TCP port 6379 from trusted clients only.
- D . Create an IAM policy to allow the application service roles to access all ElastiCache API actions.
- E . Ensure the security group for the ElastiCache clients authorize inbound TCP port 6379 and port 22 traffic from the trusted ElastiCache cluster’s security group.
- F . Ensure the cluster is created with the auth-token parameter and that the parameter is used in all subsequent commands.