To prepare the new table with identical settings, which steps should be performed?
A Database Specialist is designing a disaster recovery strategy for a production Amazon DynamoDB table. The table uses provisioned read/write capacity mode, global secondary indexes, and time to live (TTL). The Database Specialist has restored the latest backup to a new table.
To prepare the new table with identical settings, which steps should be performed? (Choose two.)
- A . Re-create global secondary indexes in the new table
- B . Define IAM policies for access to the new table
- C . Define the TTL settings
- D . Encrypt the table from the AWS Management Console or use the update-table command
- E . Set the provisioned read and write capacity
The following items need to be reconfigured after restoring the DynamoDB table.