Which two opportunities can lead to advocacy?
Topic starter 12/07/2022 5:07 am
Throughout the customer lifecycle, opportunities can occur that lead to customers becoming advocates for the Customer Success Manager’s company.
Which two opportunities can lead to advocacy? (Choose two.)
- A . moments of success when the customer acknowledges progress
- B . successful contract renewal
- C . green health scores over intermittent time periods
- D . continuing results based on unexpected value
- E . results that are not measurable
Suggested Answer: A, D