Which two methods may be used by the vSAN administrator to meet this goal?
An existing vSAN cluster has this specification:
✑ Four ESXi hosts with all flash configuration
✑ Each with two disk groups
✑ Each disk group with one cache device and four capacity devices
✑ There are five more device slots available
The CTO would like to provision new applications, and these will need more capacity and performance.
Which two methods may be used by the vSAN administrator to meet this goal? (Choose two.)
- A . Adding faster cache devices
- B . Adding one more disk group per host with the same configuration
- C . Replacing all cache devices by a larger device
- D . Adding an ESXi host with identical device configuration
- E . Replacing all capacity devices by a larger device