Which two issues will prevent this setup from working properly?
Topic starter 04/06/2022 8:29 pm
Users were moved from the local DHCP server to the remote corporate DHCP server. After the move, none of the users were able to use the network.
Which two issues will prevent this setup from working properly? (Choose two)
- A . Auto-QoS is blocking DHCP traffic.
- B . The DHCP server IP address configuration is missing locally
- C . 802.1X is blocking DHCP traffic
- D . The broadcast domain is too large for proper DHCP propagation
- E . The route to the new DHCP server is missing
Suggested Answer: B,E